Monday, January 5, 2009

Revelations

Hi everyone,

I hope you have had a blessed Monday. I had a great day, and I know it was truly a gift from the Lord. You see I started a new job today (same company, different division) and I was quite anxious about it - but things just fell into place perfectly. I met some very nice people, and my two new managers seem great as well. One is a Christian and is very interested in hearing about my experiences in Niger. I can already feel God's hand on my life, gently guiding me and showing me areas in my life that I still need to work on. One is patience.
I'm also reminded that each day is a gift and if we surrender our schedule to God, he can do amazing things (more than anything we could have planned for ourselves). I am looking forward to 20 more days of revelations like these.

Let's praise the Lord for this opportunity to encourage each other and grow in our faith together!

Erin

3 comments:

  1. That is awesome Erin! This is a good reminder for me because I’ve been focusing on my body ills rather than focusing on the Lord. I need help on surrendering my schedule to God. I hope you have many, many more revelations! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an encouragement to read. Maybe I should fast too.

    Karyn's friend, Beth

    ReplyDelete